DHC Face Wash Powder
A daily cleanser and exfoliator in one wash.
DHC Face Wash Powder is a gentle daily cleanser that comes in a silky soft powder form. With a few drops of water, it transforms into a soft dense lather that you can sweep across your face to cleanse and exfoliate in one wash.
This natural and paraben-free water activated powder cleanser is packed with enzymes such as protease that dissolves the bonds of lifeless dull skin cells as it washes away impurities. DHC Face Wash Powder is also formulated with honey and sodium hyaluronate to soften, strengthen and hydrate the skin while Lavender flower and licorice root extract calms the skin. Suitable for all skin types, recommended for oily and combination skin types. (Learn more about powder cleansers.)
- Cleanser and exfoliate in one step
- Moisturizes and softens the skin
- Brightening effect
HOW TO USE
- Pour about a tablespoon of the Face Wash Powder into the palm of your hand and add a few drops of water.
- Lather the powder into a foam and gently massage onto face.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Protease: An enzyme that helps exfoliate by dissolving dead surface skin.
- Honey: Antioxidant-rich, naturally antibacterial and deeply moisturizing.
- Sodium hyaluronate: A derivative of hyaluronic acid, helps replenish skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Silica: Provides gentle exfoliation.
- Licorice root extract: Soothes skin.
- Lavender: Soothes skin.
Full Ingredient: zea mays (corn) starch, maltitol, potassium myristate, sodium cocoyl glycinate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sorbitol, protease, dipotassium glycrrhizate, glycyl glycine, silica, water/aqua/eau, alcohol, honey/mel/miel, sodium hyaluronate, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract
1.7 fl oz (full size)
0.53 fl oz (travel size)
What originally began in 1972 as an educational translation company in Japan, DHC (standing for Daigaku Honyaku Center) made its foray into skincare when a visionary Japanese entrepreneur had the idea to create superior skincare products utilizing organic olives. For over 40 years, DHC has fused the latest science with traditional botanicals in a quest to revolutionize modern skincare. DHC wholeheartedly embrace the Japanese concept of wabi-sabi that teaches there is beauty in imperfection.