Green Tea Clear Peeling
Gently exfoliates and deep cleanses pores with Traditional Japanese Tea leaves rich with antioxidants.
An oil-free gel exfoliator that peels away dead skin and impurities with dirt-grabbing super micro Konjac scrub and baking soda. Formulated with Kyoto Uji Green Tea extract, marine collagen and botanical beauty extracts to help detoxify and free skin of harmful impurities that cause skin-aging oxidation, and roughness. It also enhances the permeation of the lotion, serum, and moisturizer applied afterward.
HOW TO USE
- On a clean dry face, dispense a quarter size into your palm and apply onto face and neck.
- Gently massage gel in a circular motion for 20 seconds.
- When the gel become little white beads, rinse the skin with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Apply toner or the next step of your routine.
GOOD TO KNOW
Paraben (preservative) free, petroleum surfactant free, mineral oil free
- Hatomugi (antioxidant, astringent action)
- Chamomile (anti-inflammatory action, astringent action)
- Hamamelis (antioxidant action, astringent action)
- AHA (keratinous soft action, metabolism promoting action)
- konjac (pore washing, exfoliation)
- Vitamin C (whitening action, astringent action)
- Osmotic collagen (moisturizing)
Water, glycerin, (Acrylate / alkyl acrylate (C10-30)) crosspolymer, BG, dicocodimonium chloride, steartrimonium bromide, cha leaf extract, honeybee extract, chamomile flower extract, ascorbyl tetrahexyldecanoate, hydrolysis Collagen, glycyrrhizic acid 2K, hamamelis extract, mannan, sodium hydrogen carbonate, ethanol, glycolic acid, fragrance, copper chlorophyllin Na, isopropanol