When it comes to summer, it's all about more adventure and less time inside. Our June Discovery Kit is just that - keep you glowing while saving you (bathroom) time to do the things that makes you happy, inspired by one of our favorite getaway spot in Japan, the floating beach called Yurikehama in Kagoshima Prefecture. Let's head to the beach, glowing skin ready (don't forget your spf)!
This cleansing oil is the first step of the double cleanse to remove makeup and brighten dull skin. It contains herbal extracts with highly emollient benefits to soften rough skin while hydrating and bringing out your natural skin glow.
HOW TO USE
- Shake 3 – 4 pumps into the palm of your hand, spread over face, and blend well with makeup. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and follow with a foaming cleanser. Can be applied with dry or wet hands.
Key Ingredients + Benefits:
- Coix Seed Oil brightens and moisturizes
- Sesame Oil is emollient
- Safflower Oil is emollient
SIZE: 30 ml
A facial paper cleanser that fits in your pocket! Yes, paper soap! The refreshing fine lather of natural plant oils thoroughly removes impurities and dead skin cells for a fresh finish while leaving behind moisture. The formula of this soap has been pared down as much as possible to leave only the purest ingredients in the least irritating amounts, allowing you to wash your face without damaging the skin. It comes in a plastic case making it easy to carry with you anywhere you go. Suitable for all skin types, especially for sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
- With clean and dry hands, take one piece of paper soap from the packet and lay it on to the palm of your hand.
- Add a few drops of water to the paper soap and allow it to dissolve.
- Work out a lather and gently massage your face, then rinse with water. It works as hand soap too.
Ingredients: Sodium myristate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin, K myristic acid, water, Na lauryl glycine carboxylate, Sodium lauroamphoacetate, sucrose, sorbitol, PPG-9 diglyceryl palmitate N, isostearate N., stearin Acid Sodium, palmitic acid Potassium, isostearic acid Potassium, stearic acid Potassium, Sodium chloride, squalane, lavender oil, etidronic acid 4Na, orange oil
Size: 20 sheets
STAGE NOURISH + HYDRATE
Natural, botanical sheet masks with multi-benefits! It's an all-in-one sheet mask that cleanse, tones, moisturizes and primes the skin in 55 seconds! Perfect for busy mornings and those tired, lazy days where you can be in bed while skincare-ing! Suitable for all skin types.
- Cleanses (removes impurities), hydrates, tones and primes face
- 20 botanical oils and extracts such as aloe, avocado, honey, argan, rose, lavender and more to hydrate, cleanse, condition and prep skin for makeup ready skin
- Can be used on unwashed or washed face
- Made from 100% pure cotton
HOW TO USE
- Take a mask from the pouch and fit to face starting with the eye area. Skin may be washed or unwashed. Leave on for about 55 seconds and remove. No need to rinse
Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Polysorbate 80, Honey, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Trisodium Ascorbyl Palmitate Phosphate, Malic Acid, Fragrance, Saccharum Officinarum(Sugar Cane) Extract, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Menthol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Crataegus Monogyna Fruit Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract
Size: 30 Sheets 320ml / 10.8oz
A hydrating mist spray enriched with minerals to soften, soothe, and calm the skin. It was first introduced in Japan. It's perfect for all season care, whether you want to cool off from the sun or need a refresh for the winter.
- The natural water in Avène Thermal Spring Water is infused with trace elements, minerals and silicates that has been clinically shown to soothe, soften and calm skin.
- It serves as a toner or a mist and can be used on the face, as well as the body to help reduce sensitivity and restore balance of the skin.
- The formula is hypoallergenic, preservative-free and non-comedogenic making it ideal for all skin types and especially for sensitive and dry skin.
HOW TO USE
- Hold upright. Do not shake. Spray onto the skin in a fine mist. Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes, then gently pat dry. Use as often as necessary throughout the day.
INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Nitrogen
SIZE: 300ml (10.58oz)
TOOL: EYE CARE
An innovative warming eye mask with steam heat technology to gently warm your eyes with a scent of Sakura (Cherry Blossom) to calm and relax the senses before bed.
- Gentle warms your eyes to relieve stress, alleviate strained eyes.
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles.
- Promotes relaxation to aid in a good night’s sleep.
- Generates a comfortable 40 degrees Celsius or 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Suitable for use before sleeping, while traveling or when you need a break during work.
HOW TO USE
- Remove eye mask from pouch
- Tear along perforation to release ear straps
- Place white-colored side of mask on eyes with notched edge facing down
- Place ear straps around ears
- Relax for 10 mins
SIZE: 1 Mask
TOOL: Blotting Paper
Yojiya’s (よーじや) Aburatorigami is the most famous oil blotting paper brand in Japan. Aburatorigami is made from paper produced as a by-product of the traditional gold leaf making process. This 20 sheet palm-sized blotting paper comes in a notebook-like format and quickly absorbs oil exceptionally well without removing makeup!
HOW TO USE
- Pull out one sheet.
- Press it firmly but gently against the shiny areas of your face, starting with your "T-zone" (nose, chin, forehead and around the mouth).
- Leave the blotting paper against your skin for a few seconds while the sheet absorbs the oil and lift away from face. Repeat throughout face where needed. To avoid removing makeup, be sure not to rub or move the paper across your skin. (use a new sheet if needed)
SIZE: 20 Sheets