Summer is near and what better way to achieve that sunny glowing skin with none other than some Vitamin C?! We’ll give you a breakdown on one of our JBeauty favorites: ROHTO Melano CC Intensive Spot Correcting Serum!
This cult classic is a fast acting lightweight Vitamin C serum that easily absorbs into the skin to help prevent and treat dark spots and acne marks while reducing redness and new acne formation for radiant skin. It’s formulated with two powerful antioxidants, Vitamin C and Vitamin E to brighten and even the skin. This serum also contains Licorice root extract to soothe and minimize redness. It has been on the market since 2009 and has been newly repackaged from 2014.
- Fades acne scarring.
- Suppresses melanin production.
- Prevents spots and freckles.
- Prevents acne and breakouts.
- Tightens, cleanses, and recalibrates the skin.
- Maintains healthy skin and keeps it moisturized.
- Reduces redness and irritation while fighting against new forming acne.
- Suited for ALL skin types.
How to use:
- Apply to a clean face after cleansing and toner. Can apply as spot treatment or apply all over the face and neck. Finish off with moisturizer.
- Apply every day and night for more effective results.
- Because even top-of-the-line vitamin C products can degrade from sun exposure, make sure you keep yours away from sunlight to preserve the formula.
Ascorbic Acid (Active Vitamin C), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Derivative), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Isopropylmethylphenol, Vitamin C Tetraisopalmitate, Ethoxydiglycol, Alpinia Catfish Seed Extract (Alpinia White), BG, Edetate, Viscosity Modifier
- Made with a single spot applicator for troubled spotted areas.
- Slim-tube packaging makes it easy for on-the-go and travel friendly.
- Formulation comes out as an oil-base liquid, but once adsorbed into the skin it’s very moisturizing.
- Not sticky whatsoever.
- After the first day of application, day and night, the redness and inflammation of my pustule reduced immediately and almost gone by the fifth day.
- As for treating my acne scars, it has brightened my chin immensely, yet I could use another week to help fade the scars more.
Overall, I highly recommend this serum! Everyone should definitely latch onto this Vitamin C serum as quickly as possible! It’s an easy one-two step application, re-applicable, travel friendly, and you get the results you want!
If you want to purchase and learn more about this amazing JBeauty product check out the link below @ The Yoku Glow